Thanks for joining me on Business Connections Live. I hope the show gave you some great food for thought. Read on for special offers, just for watching the show.
People buy people and this is even more the case when you run a small business. You and your team represent your business. Therefore personal image and impact are really important for anyone in your business who is customer facing – whether servicing current clients or responsible for winning new ones.
Imagine you run your own legal practice, almost every event you go to to promote your business will have other lawyers present. So, how will you stand out positively? The same goes whatever your line of work – IT services, gardening services, coaching services…
You get so little time to communicate yourself and explain what you offer that:
- Your first impression is vital to even get the chance to engage with potential clients
- A consistent image is a vital foundation for building relationships
- Rapport-building skills will make the difference on whether you or your competitor wins the business – people work with people they know, like & trust
So, if what you heard made you think, I have 3 things for you to do:
1. Want to know more? Sign up using the box on the right hand side to receive my regular ‘Image for Success’ updates and get my free 6 part ‘Boost Your Personal Impact’ guide.
2. Want to ask questions about what you’ve heard? The first 6 people who email me [email protected] and quote ‘BC Live’, will receive a complimentary 30 minute phone or Skype call to help you and your business with your image and impact.
Remember, sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know. Knowing how we come across to potential clients is very important to understand and get right to attract the customers you want!
3. Do a lot of networking? Not sure you are getting results? Click here to see how I can help you network confidently and skilfully. For the first 4 people who want to attend, email me [email protected] quoting ‘BC Live’ and receive £15 off.