Do you sometimes struggle to have the influence you need to?
Does it often feel challenging to get your voice heard?
Do you feel you are not progressing as you’d like to in your career?
Career success is down to more than just the experience, qualifications and technical knowledge you have – many people will have similar skills and knowledge. It’s about how you engage with those around you – not just clients, prospects and partners externally, but colleagues at all levels too. Having a positive impact on others, wherever they experience you at work – in person, virtually or on-line and building strong professional relationships are pivotal to performing to the best of your ability, for the benefit of your organisation and for your own career success.
It’s not just about others’ perceptions of you either, it’s how you feel about yourself that has a huge impact on what you project to others and how confident you feel in different work situations.
Joanna Gaudoin runs Inside Out Image, she works with you on the areas that will most help you improve what you communicate to others, engage with them and feel confident in yourself; ultimately to help you build great professional relationships and be the best you can be at work. For many, it is related to their interaction with clients and prospects, as well as their internal leadership presence.
You may know specifically what you need to work on; if you are unsure, Joanna will help you work it out.
She works with you via tailored one-to-one sessions, often over a period of time, as behavioural change takes time! All sessions are highly practical and personalised and wherever possible follow a process of building Awareness, Education and Practice to achieve long-term change.
Joanna can work with you on the core ‘tools’ that you have to communicate yourself – appearance, body language and voice. If you’d like to know more about this, contact Joanna.
Also, on specific professional scenarios, to increase your confidence and support career progression, these include:
- Building a strong and clear on-line profile as often people view that before and after meeting you. This can make the difference to whether a meeting happens and if it does, the course it takes.
- Presenting information engagingly to inform and influence. Find out more.
- Navigating networking so you understand how beneficial it can be to your career, create a strategy and know how to network effectively at events. Find out more.
- Building strategic relationships as a step on from networking, when time is often limited, to have strong relationships in place internally and externally. Find out more.
- Managing and engaging in effective meetings, including those that are virtual.
- Navigating the organisational landscape and increasing effectiveness by helping you understand how you engage with different types of people at work and how this could be improved to unlock your career barriers and for better decision making and organisational cohesion. Find out more.
- Impactful interviews focuses on how you communicate, rather than the what. Rapport building is essential at interview. Find out more.
Contact Joanna if you’d like to discuss your situation and find out more.