Networking ‘nouse’ – learning the skills to win business from networking including lunch and the opportunity to practise
Are you making the most of networking?
Do you feel you are paying for events, turning up but seeing no results?
What would building a relationship with one person who becomes a client mean to your business?
Networking is a key part of building your business. However, just turning up is not enough to make you become known, liked and trusted – all necessary ingredients to win business.
In this 4-hour, highly practical networking workshop, Joanna Gaudoin, image expert and owner of Inside Out will be helping you acquire the skills to go networking with greater confidence and be equipped to build the relationships you need to win more business.
This workshop is all about you investing in gaining the skills to make the most of the events you pay to attend. Even the lowest cost events add up, not just the financial investment but your time, imagine if every event you attended resulted in at least one tangible opportunity…
As a result of this workshop you will:
- Feel more confident about attending events
- Learn specific skills for making the most of the opportunities in the room
- Discover how to win permission to follow-up so it’s easier to build an on-going relationship
- Have the opportunity to test the skills you’ve learnt for real and feedback/get advice afterwards
- Access more opportunities and win more business from networking
- Receive a networking guide with the key points from the workshop for you to refer to
- Have a 20 minute 1-2-1 follow-up call with Joanna in the month following the event
Tuesday 3rd February 10am-2pm, Central London, venue TBC
10-12 Workshop including:
- Preparing for an event
- The arrival
- How to decide who to talk to – joining groups
- Building rapport
- Sharing information
- Spotting opportunities
- Moving on to speak to different people
- Following up
12-1 Lunch and networking to put what you learnt into practice (lunch will be provided)
1-2 Feeding back on the networking session, Q&A
Investment including the 4-hour workshop, lunch, networking guide and the 1-2-1 follow-up:
Earlybird £150 before 28th January. Book now
£175 after 27th January
Click here to book or contact me directly:
Joanna Gaudoin 07974351047 [email protected]