Do you need a credible speaker for your event, conference or group?
Do you want a topic that is both meaningful and interesting?
Joanna Gaudoin is an experienced presenter and speaker. Her expertise in the area of personal image and impact is an engaging and highly relevant topic for professional people.
Excerpt of an interview with Joanna
Joanna’s experience of speaking includes conferences, networking events and groups mainly in the actuarial, banking and professional services sectors. She is experienced at speaking to audiences of different sizes in different settings. All engagements are tailored to your requirements.
This is what people say about Joanna as a speaker:
“An informative, inclusive and humorous event. I thoroughly enjoyed that talk and the presentation of the content.”
“The speaker was great and relevant as well as engaging and fun.”
“A really interesting talk; topic of use and well delivered.”
“Very informative, quick, sharp and punchy.”
- Why image and impact make all the difference to professional success
- Getting your appearance right for who you are, your confidence and professional success
- Gravitas – yes it is learnable and here’s how to have it
- Body language & voice skills to engage effectively with others
- Being you at work for impact, performance and professional happiness
- The art of building positive professional relationships
- Networking skills and confidence for career success
- Building a consistent image wherever people experience you
Contact Joanna to discuss your requirements further and book her to speak at your event.