It’s been a fun packed week starting the 30 day blog challenge. Every day, I have been providing insights (and hopefully inspiration!) on everything image. I wanted to summarise the blogs I have created in case you missed any that may be useful to you!
Just click on the titles to link directly to the articles.
So… organised by topic…drum roll…
- Networking tips – what not to be remembered for!
- People meet lots of contacts at networking; you need to be remembered for something positive. This article explores what not to be remembered for!
- Do you keep your promises?
- Attending a networking event is only half the job, if you don’t keep the follow-up commitments you make whilst there, it’s a waste of time and like pressing self-destruct on your image!
- How important is fashion?
- Fashion is an important part of our culture but what role should it play in your wardrobe? This article explores what to consider.
- The all-important ‘A’word replaces the business suit
- Dress codes are now more fluid and it’s no longer all about the business suit. This article looks at the new world and what is important to consider.
- The small things that help personal confidence
- It’s the big things that get press in terms of confidence, this articles illustrates the small changes we can all make to boost our confidence and therefore our image.
- Love your wardrobe & boost your confidence
- Wardrobes can be dark places, this article looks at the reasons why and how to shed some light in there.
- Your voice is so much more than words
- 38% of the first impression you make is down to your voice. This article considers the different aspects of your voice that matter.
- Your 10 point positive personal image checklist
- There is a lot to consider in terms of a positive personal image. This article summarises the top 10 elements to check before an important meeting or event.
To keep up-to-date with my blogs, subscribe to my updates in the right hand column and follow me on social media:
Image thanks to: FreeImages.com/jaylopez