Networking ‘nouse’ – learning the skills to win business from networking including lunch and the opportunity to practise
Are you making the most of networking?
Do you feel you are paying for events, turning up but seeing no results?
What would building a relationship with one person who becomes a client mean to your business?
Networking is a key part of building your business. However, just turning up is not enough to make you become known, liked and trusted – all necessary ingredients to win business.
In this 4-hour, highly practical networking workshop, Joanna Gaudoin, image expert and owner of Inside Out will be helping you acquire the skills to go networking with greater confidence and be equipped to build the relationships you need to win more business.
This workshop is all about you investing in gaining the skills to make the most of the events you pay to attend. Even the lowest cost events add up, not just the financial investment but your time, imagine if every event you attended resulted in at least one tangible opportunity…
This event is a small group event to make sure you have the opportunity to participate, discuss and importantly, ask the burning questions you want to so you walk away with new knowledge and skills.
“I attended Joanna’s ‘Networking Nouse’ workshop and it was brilliant! I hadn’t realised how much there was to successful networking, however Joanna led us clearly and humorously through what’s involved and made it all seem much more doable and worthwhile. No longer will I do an about turn when I enter a room of ‘closed’ groups and at last I know how to extricate myself if I get caught by a networking bore!” Cara M
As a result of this workshop you will:
- Feel more confident about attending events
- Learn specific skills for making the most of the opportunities in the room
- Discover how to win permission to follow-up so it’s easier to build an on-going relationship
- Have the opportunity to test the skills you’ve learnt for real and feedback/get advice afterwards
- Access more opportunities and win more business from networking
- Receive a networking guide with the key points from the workshop for you to refer to
- Have a 20 minute 1-2-1 follow-up call with Joanna in the month following the event
Monday 23rd March 10am – 2pm, Central London, venue TBC
10-2 Workshop including:
- Preparing for an event
- The arrival
- How to decide who to talk to – joining groups
- Building rapport
- Sharing information
- Spotting opportunities
- Moving on to speak to different people
- Following up
- Lunch and networking to put what you learnt into practice (lunch will be provided)
- Plenty of time to discuss and ask questions
Investment including the 4-hour workshop, lunch, networking guide and the 1-2-1 follow-up:
Earlybird £150 before 16th March. Book now
“I recently attended one of Joanna’s networking ‘nouse’ events and I came away feeling inspired and content. Joanna shared with us practical and thorough tips about how to network while also sharing some of her own experience. A rich and worthwhile event. Joanna is a great model, what she talks about, teaches, and shares, you can see in her. She is professional, very personable and a skillful communicator. Thank you, Joanna.” Karen
£175 after 15th March
Book on this page or contact me directly:
Joanna Gaudoin 07974351047 [email protected]